( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Thank you thank you a hundred times thank you. I thought I'd set the alarm last night, but I guess I spaced out on it. When you woke me up meowing like crazy this morning at 8:45, I had just enough time to get ready and run to work. Thank you for making sure I didn't oversleep and get in trouble.
Love you, pumpkin, thank you!!
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
( Collapse )
This is from when I was wrapping up projects I procrastinated on, and recovering from both being sick with a bad cold and a big storm that moved through my area the night before I did this.
This is my Tuesday, December 8th, 2009, in 68 pictures total.
( Collapse )
TWO IN A POST WHAT NOW
anyway. Today was pretty awesome at work. I learned a new word, it is "corporately" and it makes S laugh.
S is going to New York for vacation, I'm going to Las Cruces for Christmas, and all goes right, I'll have a roommate by the time school starts. Omoshiroine~
.....I need to buy hand soap. and clean my house. And do dishes. BLAAAARGH. don't wanna.
anyway. I'm thirsty. And should start doing things. I dunno what.
I know I didn't get cards out to everyone who requested last year, and for that, I'm really sorry ;o; This is why I'm requesting so early.
I'll have two different options for cards this year. One is a vintage New Mexico-themed card, with roadrunners, balloons, etc on them. The other will be like last year, a glossy card with probably a picture of Fishcake or something pretty on it. IN ORDER TO GET THE LATTER, PLEASE REQUEST EARLY. I think work gives us one chance to make severely discounted cards for employees, then after that, we have to pay regular rate -20%. So, yeah.
Comments are screened, etc etc etc, blah blah blah. Even if you don't plan to send cards out, drop your address anyway, everyone likes getting mail \o/
- 05:33 Tomorrow is going to be rough. Just now getting to bed. Sleeeeeeep... #
- 09:58 Strange dreams, damned if I remember them... Time to get up. #
- 10:04 I mustve caught a chill. It's 84 degrees in here and I'm shivering. #
- 11:19 Augh. I hate throwing up while brushing my teeth. Stupid gag reflex, go away. #
- 13:46 @hypodermia I like watching some games. Living room football is superior. #
- 18:01 Productive today! Two salvage boxes and might do a ton of laundry. Pity I couldn't look at the Eton place. Oh well. #
- 19:50 @atomically cool. it's a car with a self-preservation instinct. #
- 19:57 @hypodermia dude, get something healthy. have a salad or something. #
- 20:02 @crosshatches @hypodermia ATTACK OF THE SHE-PIZZAAAAA what in the hell is wrong with me? #
- 21:19 @hypodermia what? blasphemy. go find someone's garden and raid it? ......nevermind that it's 11 pm there. #
- 21:23 @hypodermia ..............that sentence made no sense to me. rinse and repeat? #
- 21:26 @hypodermia .......I"m so confused. what did I do wrong? I don't even know #
- 23:18 the beat just goes forever, the beat is always true, and when you really really need it the most... #lyricsgame #
- 23:23 it is almost six days into the flu season and my lymph nodes already hurt. FML #
- 23:48 @hypodermia what are you doing to my childhood? ahhh (j/k) #
- 06:06 Glenn Beck debuts as Fox News art critic- tinyurl.com/m54yrw <== Art Bell has nothing on this idiot (thx @txvoodoo !) #
- 06:08 @Metaph0ric **hugs forever** #
- 06:09 He won't stop meowing. He's trying to tell me something. But I can't trust him right now. Sweetie, please give me a hint. #
- 07:48 Weird dream that I ran into @stalebiscuits over by unm or downtown and he didn't recognize me. #
- 07:50 Also had a dream version of HP:DH in which Harry, while hurt, finds a shitload of rxs in a cubby under a tiny table. Very strange. #
- 15:04 @stalebiscuits whaaaaaaaaaaaat. #